Hebrews 13: 8

Hebrews 13: 8 " Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever. "

24 June 2011

New Life

Yesterday at my office, a young Muslim lady approached Kerrigan and I to mention that she was going home to rest. She explained that she was suffering from a very painful right-shoulder and she could not lift her hand/arm very high at all.

Generally she has a happy and bright personality and she looked to be in so much pain that I asked if I could pray for her.

She smiled and said “Yes”.

I asked if I could pray for her in the Name of Jesus and hold her hands while praying. She smiled and said “YES absolutely”.

This is certainly a huge decision for any person who is a Muslim.

Kerrigan and I prayed for the LORD Jesus to release her from the pain that she was suffering from. I commanded satan to leave her alone and spoke words of healing in Jesus Name. The LORD blessed her, not just by removing her pain but also by pouring Living Water into her.

She said, “ My shoulder is getting warm and a tingling is spreading throughout my body ... this is so weird ... thank you my pain is gone ... thank you “

He face shone and she was absolutely dazzled by the experience. Yes, she still went home and yes, she had a huge amount to think about ... praise Jesus for He is so awesome.

I saw her this morning again and she said that she was still ‘tingling’ and when she watched the waves on her way home yesterday she was struck by the beauty of His creation. She said that Jesus had healed her and her arm and shoulder felt perfect. But she felt different ...

Our Lord is not concerned with cultural or religious boundaries; he poured out His love for her and in her own words ... “Chris, I feel complete, like I am connected to Him somehow”

John 7: 38

"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Revelation 1: 15

“His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.”

Revelation 7: 17

“For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

CHRIS

Christian Mission News from around the World :