Hebrews 13: 8

Hebrews 13: 8 " Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever. "

6 April 2011

...for the least of these

On Sunday evening I met a man outside Muizenberg Methodist Church who was 'down and out' and had no food. He asked me to help him, which I did.

I also gave him a bible and started to chat with him. Honestly, when I first saw him I had no idea that our discussion would go in the direction it was suddenly going. I asked if he had pain and explained that Jesus can heal him.

He looked me in the eyes and described that he had a gun-shot wound in his hip that has never been operated on, and that the bullett was still in there somewhere.

We laid hands on him in Jesus name and the LORD healed this man called Luke Joseph. He looked at Richard and I in amazement and said, "The pain is gone...". I knew that the LORD was not done yet and asked where else he had pain and he showed us a huge absys on his stomach that had been with him for a long time. He sat down and we prayed again, and asked the LORD, in the Name of Jesus, to remove his pain and to heal the infection. A feeling of warmth grew inside his stomach and when Luke Joseph stood up he said that the pain was gone. Praise Jesus !!

The LORD was pouring out His love on this homeless and penniless man before our eyes, extending His blessing and forgiveness, revealing His plan and showing His mercy.

Luke Joseph prayed and left us; he walked away clutching his bible with no more physical pain.

Matthew 10: 8
" Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. "


CHRIS

Christian Mission News from around the World :